We are a small and agile team located in Berlin and Amsterdam, with a workforce in London and Paris, that works in sync with the Zeitgeist and avoids stagnating in rigid processes. Our methods of work are continually interrogated and discussed, *challenging the status quo* means having the courage to do things differently.
We offer a flexible work structure and environment. We want to foster your skills and career goals and allow you to live up to your goals and potential.
Our diverse market portfolio offers an interdisciplinary approach to a dynamic field of activities and tasks.
Area of responsibility
- Support the conception, planning, and implementation of PR and Communications campaigns, as well as events.
- Support in the selection and acquisition of cooperation partners, influencers, and bloggers that fit our campaigns.
- Live tracking and reporting of clippings; preparation of press materials as well as sample and showroom management.
- Updating and maintaining our mailing list.
- Support in the preparation of newsletters (using Mailchimp).
- Backoffice tasks.
- Support in creating presentations.
- Support in the coordination of internal and external vendors as well as production processes.
- Support in guest management.
- You are a student at an academy, university, or trade school in the fields of communication, marketing, or management.
- You bring an affinity for lifestyle themes in the areas of fashion, music, art, and design.
- At work you are hands-on, self-motivated, and independent.
- You are a team player.
- You have experience with MS Office and Mac OS.
This is a paid internship
We believe in new ways of communication. What about you?
Apply now (CV & motivation) firstname.lastname@example.org