We are a small and agile team located in Amsterdam and Berlin, with a workforce in London and Paris, that works in sync with the Zeitgeist and avoids stagnating in rigid processes. Our methods of work are continually interrogated and discussed, challenging the status quo means having the courage to do things differently. The pandemic showed us that the digitalisation of the workplace has made home office possible. Employees can, in conversation with the team, choose for themselves from where they excel at their work.
We offer a flexible work structure and environment. We want to foster your skills and career goals and allow you to live up to your goals and potential.
Our diverse market portfolio offers an interdisciplinary approach to a dynamic field of activities and tasks. Proactive participation in the shaping of this agency is a must.
Area of responsibility
- You are responsible for strategic and holistic digital and in-person communication.
- You coordinate projects, handle customer relations, and take charge of your own to-do’s (including budget tracking).
- You pitch proactively to our existing client base to secure new budgets. You strategically and creatively involve yourself in the conception of new pitches (brainstorming, strategy meetings).
- Together with the team you develop digital campaigns and work towards sustainable and future-oriented PR and Project Management.
- When you have the leading role on a project, you delegate to your team. You take on the leadership responsibility, coordinate capacities, and allow room for growth and development.
- You create press releases and newsletters (using Mailchimp) and are encouraged to bring in your own ideas and aesthetics for the conception of a variety of texts.
- You maintain the overview in the areas of clipping reports, sample-management as well as supervising and taking care of stylists.
We work close together. Communication is a cornerstone of our team, and we hear each other out on decisions and always exchange information and ideas; we support one another on individual tasks and are always willing to step up and step in when needed. We have common goals, values, and an equal playing field in terms of communication and collaboration. We strive to resolve any conflicts by staying present and seeking resolution through dialogue. We seek true team players.
- 2-4 years of work experience in the areas of PR/Communications and Marketing.
- An extensive know-how in one or more business-related fields of knowledge.
- As a natural networker, you have an expansive media network in The Netherlands, with contacts in relevant media, journalists, stylists, and bloggers (print/online); you are sociable, enjoy approaching people and are always open to expanding your network and including new individuals.
- You are confident and experienced in customer relations. You are proactive and structured in talks with clients.
- You question existing processes and make concrete recommendations for improvements.
- You believe in your capacity to make an impact and feel that, even in difficult situations, you can act mindfully and confidently.
- You possess excellent written and spoken Dutch and English skills</li>
We believe in new ways of communication. What about you?
Apply now (CV & motivation) firstname.lastname@example.org